The Living Music teaching service provides instrumental teaching to all
- Lessons can be taught in the comfort of your own home.
- Your child does not miss out on valuable teaching and contact time at
- Students have the option of learning Jazz, Blues, Classical, Rock, Musical Theatre,
Worship/Church Music or any other music genre. We enter students for exams through ABRSM, Trinity Music and Rockschool.
- Parents can monitor their child’s progress.
- The lesson time and day is flexible - just liaise with your music
- Parents have weekly contact with the tutor who can give regular updates on their child’s
- All teachers have a varied and extensive range of teaching experience and are able to
prepare students for exams whether tuition is needed for music grades, music theory, GCSE or A Levels.
- The company and all our staff are dedicated to providing the best possible music tuition in
We can also provide piano accompaniment sessions that are suitable for any
instrumentalist or singer who needs to prepare for an exam, audition or concert. It is also suitable for those pianists who would like to practice their accompanying skills.
Prices for music lessons (inc theory) are based on the location and duration of the
Lessons start at £20 for 30 mins.
Accompanist rates start at £35 per hour plus travel expenses.